Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most of you know, car manufacturers will sometimes offer a driving event where people can sign up to test drive given cars on a track for a short time. It popped in my mind as I was browsing the Lexus forums the other day and saw that they're having one in May for the IS-F (w00t w00t!), so I'm wondering; do you think we'll get this opportunity with the GT-R? My life would definitely be complete. I figure on one hand it's got enough hype already and they don't need an event for this badass of a car, but on the other hand it's viewed by some as simply a $70,000 Nissan... maybe they want people to experience why it's worth the money if they can't figure it out otherwise.

Anyone heard anything about a potential driving event for the public?

· Registered
630 Posts
i cant see them doing this with the GTR...

the car will proove itself like it already is, every magazine out there is showing how it out performs porches and Z06's, too put some random people behind the wheel of this car on a track and tell people to push it would be fun, but its not really a good idea since these cars would be write offs one way or another...

the GTR has such an amazing racing history over in japan and the rest of the world and soon enough all of NA will also know why its called "GODZILLA"

but in the even that it does happen sign me up, i will drive down in my GTR32

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i cant see them doing this with the GTR...

the car will proove itself like it already is, every magazine out there is showing how it out performs porches and Z06's, too put some random people behind the wheel of this car on a track and tell people to push it would be fun, but its not really a good idea since these cars would be write offs one way or another...

the GTR has such an amazing racing history over in japan and the rest of the world and soon enough all of NA will also know why its called "GODZILLA"

but in the even that it does happen sign me up, i will drive down in my GTR32
Yeahhhh I definitely agree. But i was holding on to that final string of hope! Thinking maybe someone heard something about it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.