Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really dislike the sun visors on the 04 sentra se-r. I was thinkin about replacing it with a good quality one.

Is it possible to replace it with different visors from altima/maxima or even other makes/models like toyota, i really like the sun visors on the 06 highlander.

Anyone comments or suggestion would be appreciated

·
Registered
790 Posts
I really dislike the sun visors on the 04 sentra se-r. I was thinkin about replacing it with a good quality one.

Is it possible to replace it with different visors from altima/maxima or even other makes/models like toyota, i really like the sun visors on the 06 highlander.

Anyone comments or suggestion would be appreciated
Haven't really seen any directly swappable sun visors for the Sentra. All that I've seen have been custom stuff. You could always redo the visors in a different fabric and maybe w/ a matching headliner fabric.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm curious to find out if, let's say, a 2002 Sentra sun visor would fit in my 1998 200SX? I know that my visors currently have that long tail on each end, but that may not matter as long as the mounts are on the same places, right?

·
Registered
126 Posts
If the mounting brackets line up, and bolt holes are interchangeable you should have np. Measure twice, cut once...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts