Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have now gotten stealth headlights back again and better than ever !

so i am setting up a group buy for those that want in on this.

i will need 6 people to join in with this deal in order to fall through..

price will be 220 shipped and insured with h4 harness straight to your door and ill even ship to canada for no extra shipping charge !

paypal is accepted at [email protected] and money order accepted as well but pm me if you are going to ill give you a form to fill out..

this is what the headlights will look like and will come directly from taiwan no wait at all ! so let get it going 6 people is all we need for this super rare black housing headlight ! :thumbup:

thanks to slayer2003 for the pix :thumbup:

P.S. Mods I am an Official Sponsor of Nissan Forums.. if you dont believe me ask mike young.

·
Registered
149 Posts
WHOA!

I can tell the difference just by looking at the pic for a split second... Looks really sweet Liu :cool: -- its too bad I already got crystal clear corners awhile ago from you-- keep up the solid work and thnk you for all the hard work you put into making our B14 cars compete with the rest!! :thumbup: :cheers: :cheers:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
slow200 said:
should posted this a week ago..id jump on it if i didnt already buy some clear corners unless you wanna paint them for me liu?
naw im good.. you can try that yourself since you are all highly skilled people :thumbup:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not yet.. corners not yet.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
closed due to lack of interest.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts