Nissan Forum banner

61 - 80 of 90 Posts

·
TRIPPLITE COMMAND CONSOLE
109 Posts
still waiting

waiting.. and waiting.
DAMN CHINA and it being on the other side of the world ;)

:loser:

:fluffy:

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Well, I just got off the phone with them and they said they'd send the wire out today. I'll call them back in a few days to make sure though.

·
120 Posts
toolapcfan said:
Well, I just got off the phone with them and they said they'd send the wire out today. I'll call them back in a few days to make sure though.
Hey I sent you a PM. Can I still get a kit please? I'll take black preferably, but any color will do I guess.

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
I put 10 kits together last night and shipped them all out this morning using USPS Priority Mail

People I shipped kits to:

David Farley
Brent Meints
Donald Celso
Ryan Williams
David Ziganay
James Blouin
Brian Wu
Trevor Kaufman

I won't be accepting new orders until all the backorders have been shipped. So keep an eye on this thread for that.

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
I put together another 12 kits last night and shipped them all out this morning. Here's the people who's kits shipped:

Michael Geoghegan
Nick Tran
David Bynane
Erik Anderson
Linda Edwards
Jim Lan
Michael Clark
Jose Santiago
Hung Le
Terrance Kurt David
RJ Reyes
Sai Lam

I'll be able to make more kits but I don't want to take orders for them until I know how much wire I've got left so that I don't take orders for more than I can make. I'll let you all know here when I know.

·
TRIPPLITE COMMAND CONSOLE
109 Posts
WOOOOOOOO
:thumbup:

I will give ya the sizes later sir, on that pm we talked about. ;)

But that isnt top priority at all..

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Mailed these ones tonight:

Chris Miranda
Jim Cartland
Derry Williams
Kyle Butler
Joseph DeLucia
Custom Steel
Nathan Madsen
Marc Anderson
Travis Williams
Sam Greenberg
Stephen Lotho

And that's everyone. I apologize for the dog hair under the tape. Some folks didn't get washers because I ran out. You can run to the hardware store, or I can refund you the $.10 they're worth if you feel you didn't get what you paid for.

I have enough wire to do 13 more kits. I'll need to order terminals and shrink tubing to do those. This will be the last of the ground kits I produce, so if you want one, you'd better stake your claim. Once I have all 13 kits called for I'll have those 13 people send payment and I'll get the shrink tubing and terminals on order. If you want the extra terminals and battery clamps make sure you say so.

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Mounting locations will vary slightly from model to model but for the most part it's pretty straightforward:

24" wire - One end on upper strut perch bolt on driver's side, other end on a bolt in the head near the distributor.

14" wire with small ring ends - Replaces OEM battery ground from battery to chassis

14" wire with differing ring ends - Replaces OEM engine ground, from thermostat housing (large ring) to OEM grounding point on chassis, shared with the battery ground.

12" wire with large ring ends - One end on a upper strut perch bolt on the passenger's side, other end to any bolt on the intake manifold.

12" wire with differing ring ends - Larger ring end on alternator bracket bolt, smaller end grounded to chassis next to the passenger's side motor mount (there's threaded holes in the chassis there. I'm not sure with P10 or P11 but this is an OEM grounding point on the B series chassis.)

If you ordered new battery clamps you'll have to widen the ring terminal on the new battery ground wire to fit on the battery terminal lug. To do so easily and safely, clamp the ring terminal in a vise or use a pair of vise grips and place upon a block of wood and drill out to 5/16". Normally I just use a 5/16" ring terminal on that wire, but due to various configurations that became more hassle than it was worth.

·
Registered
169 Posts
toolapcfan said:
MI have enough wire to do 13 more kits. I'll need to order terminals and shrink tubing to do those. This will be the last of the ground kits I produce, so if you want one, you'd better stake your claim. Once I have all 13 kits called for I'll have those 13 people send payment and I'll get the shrink tubing and terminals on order. If you want the extra terminals and battery clamps make sure you say so.
Please put me down on the list of the 13. Thanks! :thumbup:

Regards,
Michael

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
So far I have interested in extra kits:

Dans200sx
MShorten
jlee1469

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
All extra kits are spoken for. I'll be contacting interested people by PM soon to collect payment. I have more interest than I do wire to fullfill that interest, so I'll sort out people on a first come first served basis, and those that fall short will be offered a spot on the "flake out" list to buy sets that aren't paid for by those who are further ahead in line.

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Dans200sx has been pm'd regarding his kit. The rest are on the second dibs list.

61 - 80 of 90 Posts