Nissan Forum banner

41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
There was someone who has my kit and it got rid of their alternator whine. I'm not sure if it will or not for you though.

·
Registered
50 Posts
toolapcfan said:
There was someone who has my kit and it got rid of their alternator whine. I'm not sure if it will or not for you though.

Well. The only thing I havent tried yet to kill the whine is grounding the deck and amps together (old installer trick) But I think I am sold ;) I will paypal you tomorrow for mine :cheers:

·
..::SR20 MuthaF*%@#$::..
457 Posts
Hmmm thinking about gettin some. but i dont think i know where to ground them. i know there are instructions but i have .A.D.D. and words only and no picture instructions is hard for me to follow LOL... but i'll let u know sumtime this week. b4 the 18'th.

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
I'm closing this early. There's enough people ordering black kits so that is all that is going to be made and those kits will use up the entire spool of wire. I might have enough left to do one or two kits but I'll decide that after the kits have been made up. Thank you to those of you who ordered kits, I will be contacting you individually as your kits ship out and I'll post instructions on where to install the wires.

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Due to increased last minute demand, I'll be making more kits in black. If you'd like a kit, follow the instructions to order one.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
rob, im reallllllllllly sorry but i just dont have the cash to get one :( maybe in a month or two? ill pm you and maybe we can work something out.

·
Registered
50 Posts
1.6pete said:
rob, im reallllllllllly sorry but i just dont have the cash to get one :( maybe in a month or two? ill pm you and maybe we can work something out.

You suck!!!! You are the one that talked ME into it :loser:

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
lol, i just cant scrap the cash together, i need to buy tires for auto-x season....................and a meet is coming up in march.

·
World Rally Blue Sentra
354 Posts
any other colors availible that you have leftover? if not i'll settle with black but thought i'd ask. thanks. will paypal you asap once answered

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I got the black wire in today but the morons sent me the wrong stuff, and the wire they were supposed to send won't be in for three weeks, that's when they get their container from China. They tried to tell me that it was oxygen free, so it won't corrode, but I know better, and the silver tinned is what we want. So needless to say, that pisses me off and I won't be able to get any kits put together other than the two remaining blue ones and a red one that I've got the wire on hand for. So hang in there and bear with me until the correct wire gets here. I don't want to make compromises in quality just to get them done sooner.

·
Registered
50 Posts
toolapcfan said:
I got the black wire in today but the morons sent me the wrong stuff, and the wire they were supposed to send won't be in for three weeks, that's when they get their container from China. They tried to tell me that it was oxygen free, so it won't corrode, but I know better, and the silver tinned is what we want. So needless to say, that pisses me off and I won't be able to get any kits put together other than the two remaining blue ones and a red one that I've got the wire on hand for. So hang in there and bear with me until the correct wire gets here. I don't want to make compromises in quality just to get them done sooner.

Thanks fro the update! :cheers:

·
TRIPPLITE COMMAND CONSOLE
109 Posts
toolapcfan said:
well that takes a few worries off my back..
I was starting to get impatient. LOL

but its ok i can wait a few more weeks.. ( car aint running anyway.. ) :cheers:

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
toolapcfan said:

You got a tax/reseller ID?
If so, give The Right Connection in yorba Linda, CA a call. They don't sell to the public so you have to have a reseller tax ID... They stock black wire from ATS (amp king). one of the only places left in the country that sells solid black wire, and it's very high quality.

If you want the clear/black stuff, I can get you in touch with my local wholesaler for some different brands of wire. they can get many brands and have several rolls of QPower wire in stock (I was there yesterday).

shoot me an email and let me know what you need.. I may be able to help you out.
[email protected]

·
TRIPPLITE COMMAND CONSOLE
109 Posts
waiting...... still......... damn bad shipments!!! hate that crap...

lookin forward to installin these.. much better gas mileage!!!!! ( best be with the price per gallon! )

41 - 60 of 90 Posts