Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i want to get the kind of grill that is on Syndicate-bro's car.. but i want to see if anyone can find a good priced one!.. i hate the GTR style.. and i dislike the chrome/sunny one.. because my car isnt going to be "luxury like".. i want the Type R style..

·
Registered
314 Posts
the one on sydicates car is the best price your going to find... cause hes the dude that makes them.... im pretty sure he gives good prices to other nissan family members. and he has a great rep around here as being the leading sentra/200sx body mod guy!

J

·
0 Posts
I need a new grill too... mine is 5 years old and it has faded pretty bad... When i order it from syndicate im sure i will have to paint it, how much am i looking at spending?

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Syndicate is the MAN--I was so close to getting the grill but did my own instead--not as good though... once I get the kit Ill probably end up getting his grill just to be complete and set right...

I think its $75 4rm him and a can paint will run you $3-4 so its def. worth it.

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
grills.....

uh, what kind of grills are ya'll talking about, can somebody put a link or something, what about those vertical grills that look like something that was an infinity, but graced by a nissan badge......
saw one from a car from mexico, looks very nice, for a 4-door though, i really don't know about 2-doors.........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts