Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed there are some sentras going around with the grey taillights and middle reflector. What model sentra's do they come on?? Does anyone or Can anyone give me a figure of how much I would have to pay to get some of these. My friend wants to put these on his sentra. I have seen them on that really nice blue sentra.

·
Driver
736 Posts
If you mean the grey center section on the trunk of some B14s, it was available on the '99 SE-L. Go to a dealer or junk yard to get one:)

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
I'v seen this carbon fiber-like piece on a '96 XE. But I am not sure which models got them, or why we see so few of them. Try junkyards... you may have some luck.

·
Registered
672 Posts
this carbon fibre piece u speak of is just some black plastic piece, and im not sure what trim level its on, just that its not cf

·
Driver
736 Posts
The black piece that looks like carbon fiber is found on most XE model B14 sentras. The light gray piece is found on SE-Ls, as stated earlier. As for the tailights without the orange turn signal(what you call the "grey taillights"), those are also from the SE-L, and maybe on the '99 SE too.

·
Registered
75 Posts
As for the tailights without the orange turn signal(what you call the "grey taillights"), those are also from the SE-L, and maybe on the '99 SE too.
The SE-L is a 99 SE, that is the only model year sentra that is reffered to as a SE-L. The 98's are only SE's. That is why the 99's have the SE-L badging and the 98's dont.

·
Driver
736 Posts
martin_g34

Thanks for clearing that up...I was confused thinking they had two different SE models that year, but I guess not:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts