Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great service hands down. I called him up on a part I needed for my 99 GA16DE (Collision Part). He told me he would get it out to me and was going to give me a price quote on shipping. Well part was shipped on time, exact part plus shipping was alot cheaper than I thought. :thumbup: I have done business with him before and would recommend Greg V. from Mossy Nissan to everyone and their grandma :D !!!!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
javsen99 said:
Great service hands down. I called him up on a part I needed for my 99 GA16DE (Collision Part). He told me he would get it out to me and was going to give me a price quote on shipping. Well part was shipped on time, exact part plus shipping was alot cheaper than I thought. :thumbup: I have done business with him before and would recommend Greg V. from Mossy Nissan to everyone and their grandma :D !!!!!
I second this. Pretty much everyone here knows Greg is a great person to deal with, but it's still worth mentioning and bumping for those who may not know!!! Thanks Greg, I LOVE my new armrest!!

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
thumbs up from me too. I got my Stromung in the GB from him, along with the gaskets to install my header.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts