Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all:

Some of you may already know of me as I'm on a lot of Nissan Forums. Anyway, don't have permission to advertise here so I can't say much beyond that other than I'm in the Seattle-Tacoma area of Washington State, USA. So, I look forward to being a member here and I hope to be an active participant.

Anyone who took the time to read this little intro of mine, thanks for your time.

·
The Right One Baby!
2,506 Posts
Welcome to NF! I see you don't have a Instant Messenger Handle listed. Create one for yourself, that way if someone wanted more information about your shop, they may Instant Message you and ask you for you don't get booted off of the forums.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bumpin said:
Welcome to NF! I see you don't have a Instant Messenger Handle listed. Create one for yourself, that way if someone wanted more information about your shop, they may Instant Message you and ask you for you don't get booted off of the forums.
Thanks for the suggestion. If anyone wants to get a hold of me for more info. They know where to go. To be Frank, I'm in the auto biz but not on this forum to advertise rather learn and have fun. I'm really getting into the forum thing as I enjoy the sharing of discussion and information. I will be getting into this forum a little more after my kids are back in school.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.