Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I try to write an understandable english :cheers:

Shame on me because I don´t drive a Nissan but a Mitsubishi Colt. But this is a great site :thumbup:

Here are some pics :cool:

I also have a forum in Germany called Jacatu.de - Home Of Japanese Car Tuning (www.jacatu.de)

This forum includes all asian cars. We have also an english spoken section. You don´t have to register if you want to write. Maybe you´ll look at our gallery to look how the germans tune their cars OK, there are the rules and limitations from the technical supervisory agency but so tuning isn´t boring :thumbup:

I´ll be appreciated if you´ll visit my site Perhaps the german user can help you to get parts or other stuff :)

I wish you a happy new year!!

Regards

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, that´s really cool that someone tries to speak german.

Thanks for the compliment.

If your interested in the history of this car try www.team-vogt.de (it´s also in english). There´s the whole documentation about tuning this car :thumbup:

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
I love euros tuning Asian cars! Very nice! And good work with the english! Your car is magnificent! You Europeans know just how to make a car look oh so good. I thank you for that. :cheers: wide bodies done right. and i will be visiting your site, you can count on it :thumbup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And our cars are safe because of our technical supervisory agency. Every part you put on the car is checked by them :rolleyes:

·
Resident Raider Fan
299 Posts
Well you have a nice looking car there! :) And thanks for stopping by to say hello. I will check out your forums! :thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts