Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have been around the greensburg area and want to know if any of you out there want to get together at any car meets expecially at the Home Depot car shows Saturdays at Greensburg Route 30?

Just let me know and we can corrdinate an effort. I have a 92 red B13 sentra with Black tuners thats pretty much modified. I am into getting B-13 SE-R and 1.6 together and B14 Se-r, 1.6 together.

Thanks Chris 92 classic

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anybody in Greensburg, PA

Anybody in the greensburg area of PA? I know I see you out there!
CD

·
Registered
13 Posts
No doubt you've seen my sentra riding around. Silver metalic with one of a kind Nissan Alloy wheels (i've never seen another set on the East Coast). Clear tails (soon to be altezza style), and the Stromung Exhaust. I'd be up for a nissan meet, but i don't know any others in the area.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I have seen your car in Irwin at that downtown car show. I remember it pretty well. I have a red 92 with black 5-zigen's.

Chris

E

·
0 Posts
I have a 93 Sentra, don't really drive it much anymore though. There isn't really anything performance done to it, but my other car is coming along.

My current car

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wondered if any of you Greensburg owners have been to BeaveRun. We have been there a few times. I wanted to get serious people to the track to road race. Its expensive to run the track, so a club of people need to go. I hope that many people could go to make it worthwhile.
Chris 92 classic

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'd be willing to do it. Let's try to get some non Sentra competition in there too. I'll ask around at work and see if others are interested. It's getting cold and wet now though, might have to wait til Spring.

R

·
0 Posts
hey guys what up, im from Irwin area, so whenever the weather gets nicer i hope to see you guys out and about. i dont think i've seen either of your cars, maybe the classic at the old home depot shows. but anyways i have a white b15 se w/pp and white 17's. i usually hang out in Irwin at the Giant Eagle or old Gabrials parking lots, you ever seen the crowds there b4? all types of cars hang out from time to time and every1 is usually kewl. but hey if you guys ever see me, gimme a toot or something, im always about hangin out and BSin. oh yeah i got my stock wheels on now and a scuffed front bumper (damn friend w/A.D.H.D.). oh well, laterz

1 - 9 of 9 Posts