Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is this normal for a manual trans equipped car when the cruise control main switch(the one on the lh side with the dimmer and mirror adjustment) is on?

i started to notice this when i switched all my tail lamp bulbs to LED's except the turn signals.

i have my cruise control main switch "on" and lit up. i cancel cruise to slow down either via the cancel button or tapping the brake pedal. i downshift and as long as i have the clutch pedal pressed, the "cruise" light flashes. i resume cruise and all is fine. i can cancel cruise normally with both the clutch and brake pedals as well.

i checked the FSM and the brake and clutch cruise switches are in a series going into the ASCD control unit, so if any one of them opens up, that signal is sent to the ASCD to cancel cruise.

i don't think my lights have anything to do with these, but i haven't seen this happen before and i'm not sure if it's normal. can anyone else with a manual trans and cruise control check for the same occurrence? i don't think engine size will matter as well.

all input is highly appreciated. thanks y'all.

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Pathfinder SL
4,244 Posts
OK will check mine .....
Haven't noticed this on either of the B14's though...maybe i haven't looked, its kind off out of the way...

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Pathfinder SL
4,244 Posts
ok mine is manual and on all the time.When i press the clutch or brake the green light in cluster goes out, switch stays on, steady, no flashing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts