Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on eBay, and I found the GReddy SP exhaust system for 250$ buy it now! I had to do it, that price is too good to pass up. I had read that it fits the GA's as well as the SR's but I wanted to do one final run through to make sure.

I have a 4 Door XE (GA16). I know from 2 people that this exhasust fits the 2 doors, but does it fit the 4 doors? Anyone have this ona four door GA? Or know anyone who does? Any info would be great! I'm so excited!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Greddy Exhaust 101

Greddy Exhaust school is now in session.......I have the Greddy SP cat back exhaust....and I have a B13 1994 Sentra 1.6 liter 4 Door........Let me educate all the non believers out there.....it fits! trust me it does. If you have a B13 chassis 2 Door or 4 Door the exhaust piping layout is the same. Now in terms of piping size for the GA16DE engine 2 Inch is the perfect size for our naturally aspirated motors. Guess what the Greddy SP exhaust piping is 50 mm which is approx 2 Inches! so it fits.............basically you have the B13 91-94 Sentra whether your an SE-R renegade or a GA16DE renegade..........get the Greddy SP because it fits us both!
Peace!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts