Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got around to installing my GReddy SP Exhaust on my b13 GA. And I must say it was the easiest thing to install (once i got through 8 years of rust on the bolts).

I am so pleased with this whole system. The fit was perfect, the sound is very good too. No whiny raspiness from the muffler, just a low growl. And I can honestly say I can feel a much better pull throughout the power band. If anyone has any questions or are looking to upgrade their 1.6 exhaust, just ask. Look around online, I picked mine up for $275!

·
Registered
547 Posts
I'm guessing you bought yours used? How long was it on the car before yours?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I bought it used from a friend. He had it on his car for two weeks. The finish looks brand new, the pipes look new, no rust anywhere, and I am 100% satisfied.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Word!

Thats tight dude I have my Greddy SP exhaust on my 1994 Sentra 1.6 Liter also. Isnt it awesome? factory mounting perfect fit, cant go wrong huh?.....Peace!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Welcome to club GReddy lol. It really is the best sounding and best looking cat-back that you can bolt-on to a B13 ... :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This one came welded on. I'm not sure if it comes that way from GReddy, since I bought mine used, but it may. Maybe someone could shine some more light on this?

·
Registered
638 Posts
ScarCrow28 said:
don't mufflers need to be welded on?
Only universal ones. The GReddy is a simple "bolt-on" cat-back exhaust that replaces the OEM exhaust... :)

·
Ive got a pickle 4 an arm
340 Posts
sentrapower93 said:
Only universal ones. The GReddy is a simple "bolt-on" cat-back exhaust that replaces the OEM exhaust... :)
so i have a stock setup with a fairly new muffler. cheap OEM muffler from local auto parts store/garage. that should be bolted on right? probably have to worry about gaskets though right?

·
Registered
638 Posts
The GReddy B14 cat-back is 60mm or 2 3/8" a bit too much for the 1.6. However that hasn't stopped some B14 1.6 guys from buying one, i've seen quite a few lol. I guess they buy it cause it looks so freaking good on the car... :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts