Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I know that this subject has been discussed before but Im just wondering I already have a Stillen Hi flow Intake (soon to have place racing cold air intake piping) Hot Shot racing Header, Random Technology Cat Converter, Unorthodox Underdrive crank pulley, NGK ignition wires and NGK spark plugs, JWT cams are going in probably next week. The last part of opening the breathing of my engine is the exhaust. I only have a free flow muffler currently. I have already placed an order for the Greddy SP catback exhaust. I hear everywhere that the SP exhaust fits both the Sentra SE-R and the 1.6 Liter. Would this be a good exhaust? Why is it some people say yes it will fit and some people say no it will not. If the piping is 2.0 inches why is it that everyone says greddy will not fit? Shouldnt 2.0 Inches for piping be perfect for the B13 Sentra 1.6 Liter? After all it does say at their website SE/SE-R meaning both.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks boss!

Thanks boss!......appreciate your help......yeah I cant wait! Im sending out my payment to dynamic turbo (thats where I ordered mine brand new!.......You know anything with the Greddy name is good quality! Thanks again for the help!

·
Registered
638 Posts
The GReddy SP cat-back is a simple bolt-on for the b13 1.6 & 2.0 sentras. It's the perfect size 2" pipe it looks and sounds great. You're gonna love it, it's not cheap but the GReddy is worth every penny imo. By far the BEST cat-back for the b13. I really love mine, good luck with yours. BTW how much did you pay for it...:)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Greddy SP Cat Back Exhaust

Well I paid 569.00 with shipping for my greddy from dynamic turbo. You were right, it is a little pricey, but hey you get what you pay for right? besides nothing is to good for our Sentras. Your right on about the quality being top notch, smooth mandrel bends and the stainless steel muffler looks nice with out I believe being too ricey. My friend had his Greddy on his 93 Sentra SE-R and I fell in love! I had to get one!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts