Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm an australian pulsar owner with the QG18de engine with I/H/E mods and CAI coming soon and I've just picked up a greddy emanage with ignition timing harness, cheaper than a new SAFC :)
I'm just wondering how adjusting the ignition timing would go considering that the QG18de uses a CVT system ? Has anyone on here done this mod or know if it will be safe?

Oh and by the way, we're still hangin out for cams so you US boys should put some pressure on JWT.

Thanks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok some more info: my qg was made in late 2000 so i dont know if thats relevant to any info.

Also will i need a "GReddy e-manage NVCS Adapter #1 - #15900910"
its description: (For Nissan Engines with NVCS) An adapter for controlling NVCS of the Nissan vehicle.

I'm not sure whether the qg uses CVT or NVCS can someone shed light on that please.

I also read that i might need one of these:
GReddy e-manage RPM Signal Extraction Adapter #1 - #15900904 ONLY $19*
For cars with no RPM signal (such as those utilizing the Nissan CAN communication system, this adapter will extract rpm information from the spark signals.

Descriptions taken from http://www.mohdparts.com/emanage/index.html

·