Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
heres a kick ass site for car care and detailing, i swiped it off the z forums and the s2k forums, so you know those guys are freaks about keeping their rides lookin so fresh and so clean clean

its great b/c it offers all sorts of advice and tips and tricks by pro's. i know someone was asking about the orbital buffer, and they have a nice tutorial

enjoy :thumbup:

www.bettercarcare.com

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh well, thanks for caring. i care a shitload on how my car looks, and i take pride in how it looks. i have been complemented time and time again on how clean the interior of my car is, and i take pride in my work.

next step... the exterior. paint "restoration"

wash, clay bar, polish, multi-stage and multi-layered waxing, and scratch and swirl mark removal/filling

but thats as soon as i finish school :thumbup:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Meh, I need a new paint-job before I start taking that much time in cleaning it. The exterior atleast. The interior on the other hand, will stay, so I'll take some time today and do a interior inspection.

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dunno man, you can try to restore your paint if you detail it. check out the site, i think theres ways you can remove oxidation if you take the steps needed to. also, i recommend you check out the s2000 forums and the 350z forums. those guys are obsessed with keeping a show quality exterior.

with a little eblow grease, you can have some amazing results. good luck :thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts