Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
ks0385 said:
Those arent Shoes, Theyre wheels and tires. :fluffy:
maybe you just dont get the whole shoe comment.
very nice though, makes the car look euro inspired, and whats up with the tails? they look weird.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
oooooooooh led tail light conversion !!

·
Read Only
1,894 Posts
I like your Altima alot. I hope I hit the jackpot when I go to A.C. for my 21st like you did. The rims are a nice touch though, take care of them now! :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
I always thought that those kinda wheels looked :lame: on anything but crazy supras and other high-end import cars

however, to be completely honest, i actually like them on your car. The entire car is clean and relatively classy, as opposed to some of the more ricey and gaudy ones i see on a daily basis

good stuff!! congrats on the new wheels!

·
Registered
44 Posts
P.S. - before anyone yells at me for saying that i *thought* they were lame, lemmie explain:

I have a '97 240sx, non-se. My wheels look very similar, and they're 4-lug. I happen to like the 5-spoke, 5-lug wheels that come on the SE 240s, so because of that, i never liked the ones you and i have. Just thought I'd clarify.

Again, though, i like yours alot. They look alot nicer on your car than they do on my 240!!!

·
Red line chaser
814 Posts
Looks good. Real clean looking. I agree about the grille. Needs one that gives it more of a "sport" look, like a mesh grille. Very nice Alti.

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
nice rims, but the eyebrows are the most badass thing on that car....whew. nice

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
how much did that led tail conversion cost ya and what kind of led did you use ?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
its a stillen product?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts