Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah.. I got tired of the rest of my interior. I figured it was time to clean up the inside a bit and just go with the basics. Here are the end results..

Only thing put back in was the front seats and center console. It's pretty damn loud inside but I love it because its everything I paid and worked for. Color is Krylon Smoke Gray Gloss.

·
I should be azRS13...
1,021 Posts
Looks like perfect grounds to add a cage! nice job!

·
Tarmac Terrorist
272 Posts
OPIUM said:
So yeah.. I got tired of the rest of my interior. I figured it was time to clean up the inside a bit and just go with the basics. Here are the end results..

Only thing put back in was the front seats and center console. It's pretty damn loud inside but I love it because its everything I paid and worked for. Color is Krylon Smoke Gray Gloss.
If you wanted to cut down on the noise factor, and also keep the weight factor down you could have painted the inside of the car with Spray on undercoating, 1 or 2 even coats is fine, then all you could do is spray however many coats you of your color you want.
The undercoating is usually in black, but there are some brands availiable in gray, white, and other colors, you could also just prime it after the undercoating is dry. :thumbup: .
Also, your car is now the perfect canidate for a roll-cage, strut and pillar bars, and racing seats (Much Lighter than stock). Good Luck!

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah we use the undercoating stuff on customer cars when applicable. I could have if I wanted to,... but I like the fresh and clean look. As for the cage... in due time ;)

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
hey opie, get on aim, i have some questions

·
Pivot 180
2,258 Posts
Get rid of that heavy ass steering wheel. Sparco do an excellent lightweight 50mm deep dish two spoke wheel in suede.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just got a hub for most 6 bolt wheels. All I need now is the wheel and quick release hub and I'm golden. I think I might be getting momo or nardi though.

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
OPIUM said:
I just got a hub for most 6 bolt wheels. All I need now is the wheel and quick release hub and I'm golden. I think I might be getting momo or nardi though.
hmm, where did i see one of those quick release, i think it was at jspec, and im sure they have a used momo steering wheel there too, along with the nismo horn button, just to keep it cool looking :thumbup: but you should think about spraying the under carriage with rhino lining or something, just to keep rocks from ripping up through your floor pan ;p

·
The Right One Baby!
2,506 Posts
OPIUM said:
Just make sure you find a spot for the turn signal sensor. When I replaced my steering wheel I didn't keep that sensor in there and after I replaced it I had to turn off the signals manually. It's not that big of a deal but it gets annoying after a while. Oh and if you care about cruise control don't forget about those buttons as well.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I took it off of a silvia so I'm not too worried about fitment issues. The silvia still retained everything important. You can get the quick releases new for like $60-70 kardon. No need to get raped by jspec.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts