Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
tom434 said:
:hal:


jn8hd16yxjw008233

1n4eb32a5nc812686

try them two
where can i send them to?

1n4eb32a5nc812686 - Major odometer problems were reported by a DMV under the Truth-In-Mileage Act.
Severe damage events were reported by a DMV (rebuilt/reconstructed)

jn8hd16yxjw008233 - This SUV has had 3 owners and was owned in Virginia. No damage.
 

·
Peek-a-boo....
Joined
·
1,717 Posts
VC44TT064629


You can post it here, or PM it to me, doesn't matter. Thanks in advance. :thumbup:
 

·
Peek-a-boo....
Joined
·
1,717 Posts
ks0385 said:
umm, you rmissing about 10 digits
........no, its off of my '55 chevy......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ICP Sux0rZ! said:
JN1HZ14S2HX216822

u can post it here

thanks
ok, it failed emissions in 1996, but passed after that. No accidents, 2 owners. Everything else should be fine.
 

·
Vanilla Ice all the way baby!
Joined
·
1,198 Posts
ks0385 said:
ok, it failed emissions in 1996, but passed after that. No accidents, 2 owners. Everything else should be fine.
hehe i already knew all that, i luv my car lol ill get my project cars one to do. i really wanna know bout that one

heres the next one - MICH75674
yes that is the actual vin

thanks again
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ICP Sux0rZ! said:
hehe i already knew all that, i luv my car lol ill get my project cars one to do. i really wanna know bout that one

heres the next one - MICH75674
yes that is the actual vin

thanks again
hey, dont work

The VIN you supplied, "", is invalid. Please check the number for accuracy and try again below.

- The letters "I", "O", and "Q" never appear in a VIN.
- The VIN must be exactly 17 characters in length.
- The CARFAX database contains information for cars manufactured from 1981 through the present.
 

·
Vanilla Ice all the way baby!
Joined
·
1,198 Posts
ks0385 said:
hey, dont work

The VIN you supplied, "", is invalid. Please check the number for accuracy and try again below.

- The letters "I", "O", and "Q" never appear in a VIN.
- The VIN must be exactly 17 characters in length.
- The CARFAX database contains information for cars manufactured from 1981 through the present.
oh yeah its off a 75 custom built car, so it had no true vin
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,785 Posts
JKAEXVA19KA030949

Off my Ninja, I just want to see what comes up. ;)

Just post it in here and/or PM me. Thanks. :cheers:
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top