Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Nice job keeping the background clean. Often people forget to clean up the background and you can tell it's been Photochopped right away. Looks good though. How about tinting those front windows too? Maybe throw some different wheels on?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
u can make it like that. .jes paint :D

·
Please Shift Here
6,696 Posts
lets see, I would need some 240sx headlights and corners (98 style), Omega front bumper with the grille modified to match up with the lower hood and new headlights. I would need the hood to be molded to the headlights and grille. The fenders would have to be molded to the corner lights. I would need an intercooler and hopefully a DET to add power to the good looks. and then 2 sets of driving lights.

pretty much a completely custom front clip.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hehe, yeah...i'm still learning i did this tonight...i should buy a book or something on photoshop

·
Please Shift Here
6,696 Posts
I used a simple program called Presto ImageFolio. It came with my scanner and it's similar to Adobe Photochop (except simpler). In order to change the color, I carefully selected the sections I wanted to change and I used the Hue/Saturation tool to change the hue from teal to blue.

I just kinda cought onto the program sometime ago and I just find some fun in drawing. Just a nice little hobby that should help me in my mechanical engineerring major ;)

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Photochoppers....IM about to get my car painted. I need to see a Sentra from the side in M3 Cherry Red or 350 zx Redline

Also like the Skyline and 350 ZX Blue...

I cant even decide on whether I want BLUE or RED much less which Blue or red.....

SOMEBODY HELP........

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Yeah thats a good color Blue but the fact that in the Import scene the WRX and the SI both have this blue already kinda just ruins it for me..

Im leaning towards RED cuz I think its sum wut a rare color-at least I havent seen it too much...

1997GA16DE...U can Just Use any Sentra pic of anyones car around here just so I can get an idea..

1 - 20 of 38 Posts