Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I went and bought another little doo-dad, Any way its an Apexi Multi-Checker. It displays all kinds of usefull engine data. This is the same one that was in the classifieds section up untill a lil while ago. For those of you who passed it up...Guess what, it removes the speed limiter. :D That means you passed up a sub $200 limiter removal alternative to a $600 JWT ecu. Guess Im the lucky one. Go to my "Whats New" page for a full run down of what it does. Its really cool :cool:

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: I want one!!

Ickys SE-R said:
What is the model number?Where could I get one?
Well I belive there is only one. It works on just about every Nissan you can think of. I belive it has been discontinued though. I have still seen then for sale on the web.

M

·
0 Posts
panel

Could you give me some insite into the custom gauge panel??? its sweet........and also is there anyone you know that wants to sell their multichecker??

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: panel

Manytoys said:
Could you give me some insite into the custom gauge panel??? its sweet........and also is there anyone you know that wants to sell their multichecker??
I basicly cut the outline around the center vents. I just shaped the carbon fiber to fit that cut out(there is some other stuff you have to hack out of there after). Then it was just a matter of cutting the holes for the gauges. Be forewarned though. 2 5/8" gauges are an extreamly tight fit in that size cut out. You need to be very carefull when cutting the holes in the carbon fiber or you will split it at the top and bottom. I found my centers and used a small hole saw to make the intial hole, then used a dremel to make it the correct size for each gauge.

Sorry, I dont know anyone who is selling one.

·
Registered
672 Posts
damn i want one of those!! i need no speed limiter......for...daily driving uses......yeah, thats it!

now just dont tell my parents or gf:p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts