Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen some nice covers for some cars that fit tight and look like leather. Anyone gotten any good covers? My seats are crap.

Jason

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i got some at wal mart but they werent leather, they fit just fine, you can go to any advanced auto or checkers auto and they have all that stuff. but i would go ahead and get leather sparco seats.
Race seats are gay since My car runs the 1/4 in 20.5. However, am actually looking for seat covers that fit the sit so they don't look like covers.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dont worry i have racing seats and my car does the 1/4 in a month and a half lol
I could never do that. I would be embarrased and everyone would make fun of me. Too many people around her think their civics are fast and I'm not about to look like one of them. No offense.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I could never do that. I would be embarrased and everyone would make fun of me. Too many people around her think their civics are fast and I'm not about to look like one of them. No offense.
none taken...

...but one of the main reasons i got racing seats is because i had left my sunroof open one night and it rained, and so i needed new carpet, seats, and a headliner, it was a mess...so i just upgraded from stock...

and trust me our cars could NEVER be compared to gay civics...lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts