Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My beloved 1995 Pathfinder was hit in front of my house a few months back by a woman who sneezed. Her Kia was demolished but my Pathy fared quite well. The insurance Co gave me $3K for it so I bought a mint 95' SE with the money. I wanted to fix the damaged one but the rear axle is bent and it need some sheetmetal work but with 2 new babies I just don't have the time. I tried listing it on Craigslist but just keep getting a bunch of lowball or scam offers.

1995 Nissan Pathfinder - Repairable Accident

Anyone have better luck selling yours somewhere else? An e-bay auction will cost near $100, a little too pricey for a $750 or less sale.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear you about the wife. My love is getting a little tired of looking at it sitting in the driveway in her parking spot.
Thanx for the tip. I put up a ad in the "for sale" section of the NPORA site. Hopefully I will get a few good hits.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I sold it this past weekend, a hit from my craigslist ad! He came to pick it up last night. He worked me down from $750 to $600 but it was worth every penny lost to not have to hear "are you ever going to get rid of that thing" from my family. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts