Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Gotta Represent
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, so i am going to buy this system for my 200sx, but before i do, can you guys tell me if the amp is sufficient enough to run the whole system. because the amp says only 400w for sub, but the sub is 1000w, im new to this audio thing, so i need a little help, also, is JBL a good company?? :thumbup: :thumbdwn:

This is the package i am going to get:
JBL GTO-755.6 6-channel 1100W amplifier (4x100W + 400W for sub)
JBL GT4-12 1000W subwoofer
12" sub-box
JBL GTO936e 300W 6x9 speakers
JBL GTO506ce components
Autoleads PC4-25 wiring kit

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
1000 watts on that sub is going to be the PEAK rating, whats the RMS rating on it. My guess is that it'll push it, just not to the max. if your looking for some bump, then it'll be fine, but if you really looking for alot of bump then no. JBL isn't awful, budget stuff, but it will be an upgrade.

Also what car do you drive? Are you sure you have 6x9 in the rears?

·
Registered
76 Posts
xbrandonx said:
1000 watts on that sub is going to be the PEAK rating, whats the RMS rating on it. My guess is that it'll push it, just not to the max. if your looking for some bump, then it'll be fine, but if you really looking for alot of bump then no. JBL isn't awful, budget stuff, but it will be an upgrade.

Also what car do you drive? Are you sure you have 6x9 in the rears?

and whats the price man?

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
a good idea to do is to list what all you want and your budget and let them help you like that.

Seems like yoru wanting:
6x9
Componets (6.5??)
Sub(s)?
amp
wiring kit.

If so list what your budget is and then people will make their suggestions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts