Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do ya thinks its good new that i recked my front se-r and the light frame(the peice of metal that holds down the hood and the light)and the insurance said it was totaled and gave me more than i paid for it but is it hard to fix that? cus i brought bacc my se-r for only 200 and i was going to fix it up but i dont know should i just wait and try to find an se-r or should i fix it...if you have any ideas on how to fix it then give me a holler cus i wanted to do some welding and just weld a new one on but i dont know if its possible i just need it to hold my lights again cus my bumber is fine......thanks

·
Registered
118 Posts
well, i didnt really understand what you said, but what i got from it was that you wrecked your se-r and now you need a new front end. if i am correct in this assesment, i would recommend you find yourself a sunny front end. the sunny is the b13 sentra in japan. it looks really nice and subtle. $800.

S

·
0 Posts
get a new one...

hey there...

just go ahead and fine a new ser...there are a few posted on autotrader...or just look at se-r.net...sure u can get some pretty good deals...

good luck! ;)

·
Registered
92 Posts
just get the new bracket for the hood hold down and buy the tsuru lights from the mexican B13 www.nissanperformancemag.com has a article about them in the december 2001 or so run. Then get a new bumper and stuff and you are set. Any decent body shop could straighten anything out for you, unless the chassis took a hit.

Brent

C

·
0 Posts
from what I can make of your post I would recomend against fixing the front end, and just find another se-r

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the advice but i took so long looking for a car i liked and i finally found the se-r i dont think im going to find another like the one i have but ill wait and see i brought it bacc so i just see wat the body shops say.................

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea i live im madison too...and tell you wat?wait a few weeks and let me see if i can find another or try to fix it...i think its pretty easy and i just have to find some parts or another sentra and do the swap....but ill get bacc to you.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts