Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy everyone! :)

Sorry...I have been missing in action!

Being job hunting and fishing (Catfish and White bass ARE HOTT right now!) :thumbup:

Oh...about my new job....I went to a Recruiter (TekSystems...they're great people)...helped me land a job at Exxon WORLD Corporate Headquarter in Las Colinas!!! :cheers:

I am starting this coming Monday...March the 7th!
I have to wear slack, shirt and TIE everyday (Mon-Fri)!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Manda!

My normal fund was getting low...to critical!

I hope I can pickup chick at Exxon World Headquarter....ChuckE got like 98% over 40!!! Man...it was tough there....to ask 1 or 2 girls out...1 is married and the other is engaged!!! Hheheheheh!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Flooder said:
Howdy everyone! :)

Sorry...I have been missing in action!

Being job hunting and fishing (Catfish and White bass ARE HOTT right now!) :thumbup:

Oh...about my new job....I went to a Recruiter (TekSystems...they're great people)...helped me land a job at Exxon WORLD Corporate Headquarter in Las Colinas!!! :cheers:

I am starting this coming Monday...March the 7th!
I have to wear slack, shirt and TIE everyday (Mon-Fri)!
Congrats. A few of us have been in that boat of looking. It is a great feeling to be back with a positive cash flow.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!

Thanks everyone! :thumbup:

Securities are tight everywhere in the building and around the campus! I have to carry a badge and use it to access different part of the building. Everyone has to pass their badges thru a revolving door between different departments; only one person can get thru the revolving door at a time. They monitor you all the time. Exxon had to do a high level security check on me first to get the job and they drilled me for 30 minutes on the interview day! I beat 15 candidates for the job! Luckily, I didn't rob any convenient store during my unemployment days! Hehehehe!!!

The place looks very nice and high-tech! It looks like a CIA or FBI Headquarter! :cool:

·
Registered
41 Posts
ALTYHOLIC said:
Congrats man!
It didn't take you very long to
get back on your feet. Wish I had that
kind of luck... :(
It's ok, Alex. You ever need a job go here. . .

Job Link3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts