Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please tell me a reputable company I can buy the sr20 motor from? I've looked at jazz pro but read some bad reviews about them. What's the difference in buying a front clip rather than the engine only?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
how about www.venus-auto.com and get the front clip

they give you a start up garantee.....and also part support in case something is fucked up they replace it at no charge

·
Registered
446 Posts
The difference between the front clip and the engine only:
with the engine only there are some things not included (sensors could be missing, wires could be gone, certain pumps could've been sourced prior to engine being sold, no radiator, etc.), and when shipped the engine is sitting on the oil pan the whole way...
while on the other hand with the front clip, everything is there, pretty much as soon as the car goes into the junk yard, the front is chopped off and everything is there (radiator, all wires, pumps, etc.) The engine is still bolted to the car, so it hasn't been sitting on the oil pan forever. Also with a clip, there's a small chance at finding goodies! :thumbup:
Also with the clip, body parts come with it as well (usually beat, but they're there), you usually get the 180 dash, and such... so all in all the clip is the way to go...

·
Metal > Rap
668 Posts
And if your lucky enough, You could do a RHD conversion. 10 star kewl :thumbup:

·
Moderator/ NPM staff
522 Posts
d6rk said:
Can someone please tell me a reputable company I can buy the sr20 motor from? I've looked at jazz pro but read some bad reviews about them. What's the difference in buying a front clip rather than the engine only?

Thanks.
Try Marco at www.sr20store.com I have bought over 6 different SR20s from him and all came complete and run awesome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts