Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wonder what u guys think of Gone in 60 seconds and Fast & furious movie? which one is better? why both lacked nissan in them?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
60 seconds was pretty damn cool. Fast n Furious is not that bad either

T

·
0 Posts
Since when did F & F lack Nissans??? DId you not notice the main cars were....240, GTR and a Maxima.

Kyle

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, ive seen both movies once or twice, and when i said why the movies lacked nissans, i meant the focus on hondas and others like supras was more than nissan, u aggree?

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
lownissan dj said:
i have to go with F&F. but did any of you know that Gone In 60 Seconds was a remake? the original was released in 1975 and IMO was better than the new version. heres the link to the official website:
http://www.gonein60seconds.com/
check it out
:cool:
teh original had a car chase that lasted for over 40 minutes and destroyed over 90 vehciles. Im a fan of the original Gone in 60 Seconds. I have to say F&F was better than the new gone in 60 secodns though.

-Nick

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
F&F was cool, but I preferred the "new" Gone in 60. Now that you all mentioned the old one, I'm gonna have to try finding it. :)

P

·
0 Posts
There is even an old version of TFATF around, from the late 50s or early 60s?
I think it starred James Dean?

Whatever, one of the best car chases ever was in "Bullit", a Dodge Charger and a Ford Mustang speeding through San Francisco... jumping and turning and real stunts here, no computer lies.

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
There was in Fact an old version of The Fast and The Furious.
Heres what VideoHound says about it:

"The Fast and the Furious (2bones out of 4) (1954) On the lam after being falsely charged with murder, Ireland picks up a fast car and a loose woman (or is it a loose car and a fast woman?) and makes a run for the border by entering the Pebble Beach race. 73minutes/VHS. Starring: John Ireland, Dorothy Malone, Bruce Carlisle."

-Nick

·
0 Posts
Thrillseeker197 said:
Since when did F & F lack Nissans??? DId you not notice the main cars were....240, GTR and a Maxima.

Kyle
Don't forget the dudes shoved motor oil down the guy's throat because he couldn't get them SR20's for their civics! They even mentioned the engine by name!!! I think that's even better than specifically saying "Nissan"

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Plot Summary for
Fast and the Furious 2, The (2003)

Brian O'Conner (Walker), stripped of his badge after the events of the first film, gets a chance to redeem himself by going undercover to infiltrate the world of Miami street racing.

Filming is scheduled to start in October 2002 in Miami. and no, vin diesel is not in this movie. just for u all movie fans :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
gone in 60 is better, well better acting. but i have to giveit up to Eleanor, that car is badd ass

jr

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
metareqa said:
Plot Summary for
Fast and the Furious 2, The (2003)

Brian O'Conner (Walker), stripped of his badge after the events of the first film, gets a chance to redeem himself by going undercover to infiltrate the world of Miami street racing.

Filming is scheduled to start in October 2002 in Miami. and no, vin diesel is not in this movie. just for u all movie fans :)
Vin is a big star now... no need to do F&F 2 with all the offers he has on the table now...

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea but still id rather see vin in a racing movie. he is just soo good at it. he made the first FF so good to watch, but ur right, he is one HUGE star now.

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
metareqa said:
i wonder what u guys think of Gone in 60 seconds and Fast & furious movie? which one is better? why both lacked nissan in them?
I don't have the clip, but there is a B14 in the Fast and Furious, in the scene when they are pulling up for the street races, right before he say's "street's closed pizza boy" there are 3 cars that pull up the first on is a 200sx wit a big Nissan emblem on the hood.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Thrillseeker197 said:

Kyle
main cars? the ones that pull in to the parking spots at one point and at another point are just seen parked there?
oh and maybe shown once or twice again?
main cars???

1 - 20 of 38 Posts