Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Def....

I will be driving the max since my tabs are up this month and I still need to get emish since i just got the new header cat and exhaust installed. I will be staying at the marina del ray marriot... I know my jar head bro would like to meet up with us since he is new to the nissan community and needs some help with replacing his 2.0l. Sorry for posting in 2 threads i just like to meet most of the b14/13 guys since they are the ones I talk to the most....

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
hey...

im down with that.

would like to meet a fellow sentra owner.

·
Smth Crmnl,not therapist
852 Posts
Always good to meet nissan lovers from all over the place. A mini-meet sounds dope, and this time I hope I can make it (damn inventory job.) peace Guys

BTW: Still trying to get out of newbie label

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wil check with my wife.

I have a wedding to go to on sat, I think, but I will figure out what day would be best for us. Mean while try and figure out a good meeting place so I wont get lost....LOL

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
my place?!

hahaa.. i have a bbq pit in my complex =P

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
my place?

hehe..

bring alot of food for bbq?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
email sent

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
so.. whose gonna come here?

or

does anyone have a better place?

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SORRY!

Shit guys your traffic realley does suck..... I drove from marina delmar-10am-Hollywood dropped off the wife and kids with here family , then had to take the 405 to camp pedleton, 11:45 Picked up my bro so we could all hang out. 2:00 back in hollywood. wife naggn at me and the kids throughing fits, couldnt get ahold of luispeed till after we were heading back to delmar to put the kids and her down for a night.... Shit I dont know how you guys do it.... I love the speed on the freeways you have, but shit dont cut me off..... Just bitchn, Well needless to say we had fun and the Max needs a full brake job... And thank you for trying to get something together.....

Once Again I feal really bad about not being able to hang out and shoot the shit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts