Nissan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if any of you can help Jessica and I out...

For Christmas we received 3 gift cards for Sears in order to help us out in buying things for our room. Only problem is that we were unable to find a single thing at Sears that was worth buying.

What I am asking is if you or someone you know are needing to go shopping at Sears anytime soon and if they will trade their $$ for gift cards. This isn't some shady deal...I think everyone on here knows me and knows where I live. I have nothing to hide.

Let me know if you're able to help.

Thanks!
Jeff
:cheers:

·
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice site...thanks Blake! If everything else fails we'll do this.

·
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As tempting as a PB&J from you seems I'm gonna have to pass up.

We have $100 in gift cards. If someone trades us $95 then we'll give them to you.
So basically you're gonna save $5 and help out some friends at the same time. :thumbup:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
you can buy tools at sears jeff :D

·
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh believe me...I would absolutely love to buy tools from Sears. But we have more important/better things to buy...like bedroom stuff.

Comforter/sheets/drapes/wall hangings/lamps.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
MrEous said:
Oh believe me...I would absolutely love to buy tools from Sears. But we have more important/better things to buy...like bedroom stuff.

drapes if u want my mother in law can make them for your entire home :thumbup:

·
DNE Boy
93 Posts
MrEous said:

bedroom stuff huh? bow chika bow wow.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Did you guys know that k-mart bought sears a few weeks ago for 11 billion or so, kinda crazy as i thought k-mart was going under, anyway back to the topic of trading, if i get my car back on monday afternoon I will be at chaucers that night and if you show up I will trade you out 95 and a beer :cheers: for the cards. I dont know if I personally will use them but my uncle routinely buys tools at sears so i can always sell them to him if need be

·
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Robert you have a deal...I'll be up there. PM me your phone #.
:)

Thank you,
Jeff

1 - 11 of 11 Posts