Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's my first time....

What do you guys think about a possible new choice in wheels?

ASA ST3's, 19" and sure as hell NOT chrome.
Clicky

·
Soggy GloryHoler
792 Posts
the links not working....it says that its expired. But im thinking with your silver car, that you should go silver or gunmetal which would be hot, though i need a pic of the wheels, i guess that i can look em up. And if you get gap, get rid of it as well.
Edit: I found them and they look very nice IMO, big fat lip and spokes which will compliment the Altimas rather large figure.
I say go for it though do you have any other wheels that you've considered to see where your tastes lay, so we can give more suggestions.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
It would look really good. What size are your current wheels and better yet, how much comfort do you lose going up sizes?

·
Peek-a-boo....
1,717 Posts
Kinda plain IMO, look kinda............factory :p

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Slayer2003 said:
Kinda plain IMO, look kinda............factory :p

Thats the point, for the most part.

And Zac, I have 18"'s on there now.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
since i know you, and i know your not going to be tracking the car anytime soon :rolleyes: and your more on the cosmetics side. i would say those wheels are beautiful! they look so smooth and perfect. i would go with an 18 though....i just hate tiny tiny tires. i think it makes a car look bad.

but since you have a silver car i would go with a slightly darker color (dont want it to look color matched :thumbdwn: )

like a gun metal, or even silver with polished lip if they have it. just enough to make it not look factory.....but still look factory. get it?

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
i think chrome would look cool with your silver tint.

hey blank....have you seen topanga teen? :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1.6pete said:
since i know you, and i know your not going to be tracking the car anytime soon :rolleyes: and your more on the cosmetics side. i would say those wheels are beautiful! they look so smooth and perfect. i would go with an 18 though....i just hate tiny tiny tires. i think it makes a car look bad.

but since you have a silver car i would go with a slightly darker color (dont want it to look color matched :thumbdwn: )

like a gun metal, or even silver with polished lip if they have it. just enough to make it not look factory.....but still look factory. get it?

I've put 5x more under the hood than cosmetics.

Go over show, but I realllllllllly like those wheels.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
Mark said:
I've put 5x more under the hood than cosmetics.

Go over show, but I realllllllllly like those wheels.
oh, my bad, i just never see your car other than a pic here or there lol.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
Mark said:
Thats the point, for the most part.

And Zac, I have 18"'s on there now.
I think they will look classy. And if you have 18s now, I doubt comfort will bother you much with one inch larger size.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts