Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
I love me B12 too. I like seeing other people interested in them too. I have one problem, my dad might sell me his B14 next summer. I like my car more but she's getting old and I'm sure my dad would sell me the B14 for cheap. Decisions decisions!!!

·
Soon to be GA16it
444 Posts
Well use the newer one for daily driving, and use the other one for auto X or Rally (even more fun)!!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
b12 is a pretty reliable car..if u take care of if. It's hard for me to let go of this car. reasons......1)resell value is REALLY low.... 2)why waste $10k-$20k for a new car when this one can do the same with lower gas $ and insurance. 3)Can't give it away cause u know the person will sell it for $200, can't part it cause parts are plenty, can't junk it cause it still has atleast 100k miles life left, can't give it to brother, cousin or family cause they rather walk. Can't just leave it seating cause it will rust. Can't let go of it cause it's the 1st car I like.....:eek:

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
I don't even like the B14 that much but it will be a newer car. I would be nice to turn the B12 into a project car but I don't have any room to put it.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it is good to have daily drivers though.. cause when you wanna fix somthing on the sentra you can just put it up on racks and leave it lol.

My daily driver just happens to be just as old as the Sentra lol..

89 subaru DL hatchback

http://www.jjvphotography.com/Sentra/Daily Drivers/

it has A/C tooooo :D

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Isn't all the heat from the engine bay bad for the spare?? It would be REALLY hot after an hour in traffic

1 - 10 of 10 Posts