Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving a few days ago, and the engine light was still staring back at me. I get to wherever I was going, park it and it probably sits for about 4 or 5 hours. I get back in, turn the key and the car starts, but the check engine light failed to come on.

I did find an autozone around here, they were skeptical for some reason or another but checked for codes anyway, and said there were no codes being thrown. odd? After the light turned off the final time, it hasnt been on since. I really dont know if I should take it to a freakin nissan dealer and let them figure it out, or should I just count myself lucky; again? This is twice in the past month it has turned itself on, and back off again. Any ideas? (Yes, I have checked over the engine making sure everythings copacetic)

Thanks for the input -

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Usually the egr will thow a code that will dissapear after time. Just wait until it comes back, wich im sure it will, and pull the codes yourself.
I have a full write up with pictures, and explanations or each error code stickied on top of the b14 section.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nostrodomas said:
Usually the egr will thow a code that will dissapear after time. Just wait until it comes back, wich im sure it will, and pull the codes yourself.
I have a full write up with pictures, and explanations or each error code stickied on top of the b14 section.

All right, I guess I could just do that too. Thanks, Nos

1 - 3 of 3 Posts