Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
before you jump on me- I did do the search!!!:D

anyways- does anyone have a site with step by step pictorial instructions to making one? I have the mesh(not $30 apc, but $2 from ebay!) but I really don't want to fuck up my OEM grille and not be able to make a ghetto one, you know?

my car is a 1996 if that helps(cos I read somewhere that it's harder to do that on a 96??)
so any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Pix of Dremmel tool and Sand/cuttin Disk

I thought I would include these so you know what you are looking for:

I have the carbon disk attacked which is used for cutting. You can pick a dremmel tool up at Sears, Lowes, Home Depot for around 50 bux, and it is an invaluable cutting tool.

It comes with a lot of standard attachments along with the proper disks needed for different types of cutting/sanding.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys- but at the risk of sounding like a dickhead, i thought there were some sites out there that showed the whole thing tho...i'm all for experimenting, but I do oh just so good with clear instructions and I only have one grille...

·
Banned
809 Posts
can you connect the dots?.. well there is an outline of a grill.. wait.. hold up let me find this picture.. (elongated 3 minutes)
if they dont work, copy this..

http://ultperformance.streetracing.org/GrillSale.jpg

it should work

if not, then its time to change sites.

as you can see, bone stock grill, i just cut out the white lines in the middle, and then kept the mounting points, once you put the mesh on, you wont even see the mounting spots.. so it will be fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts