Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys im getting my redtop soon and i was thinking if changing the waterpump would do any good. seeing that the redtop is the oldest version i think it would. also any other things i should change to make sure my engine is healthy and running right?

·
Registered
272 Posts
WILDACEXXX said:
hi guys im getting my redtop soon and i was thinking if changing the waterpump would do any good. seeing that the redtop is the oldest version i think it would. also any other things i should change to make sure my engine is healthy and running right?
i would think just the basics...I just finished me SR redtop swap..Didnt get a water pump but i guess its diff for each engine. new spark plugs would be good...new oil pan...clutch also...just check up on it really. also make sure you get your engine from a credible source.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx for the reply. i have a clutch on the way. theres a guy selling a pump thats why im asking. is a oilpan necessary if its not banged up?

·
Registered
272 Posts
WILDACEXXX said:
thanx for the reply. i have a clutch on the way. theres a guy selling a pump thats why im asking. is a oilpan necessary if its not banged up?
no it's not necessary...consider yourself lucky if its not dented...but if there is any dent get it replaced

1 - 4 of 4 Posts