Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of you kids that have been following the craziness over in sweden with the porsche, and then the cosworth v. the supra, there is another one coming out. Getaway in Stockholm 3. Here is the upcoming preview for it complete with mass coverage from all angles including helicopters, in dash cameras, rear view, etc etc. Check it...

(serious teaser!) 1:58 long

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Only an NSX this time???

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your guess is as good as mine... but they always prove to be exciting for me so i'll be waiting for it.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, i re-downloaded getaway 1 & 2 again on kazaa, just to relive it all over again. I'm just as hyped for this to come out as a riceboy is for Fast and the Furious 2 is to come out. ha ha aaahh.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the old link to where you could get it before, but it no longer works. Its gonna be hard to find considering that they are selling those movies on their own site. So if anyone has it on their site, it could be considered copyright infringment. But i downloaded it off of Kazaa sharing program. You can get kazaa here. It took a long time to download on my computer, and i have cable connection. But its definently worth it to download #2 considering its like 26 mins long. And if thats not a good enough reason for you, then the sounds of the cosworth's turbo are beautiful music to ones ears.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts