Nissan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hardcore, will ya send me a keychain and a set of rear floor mats if I promise not to post that link again?:)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Altim8GA said:
Hardcore, will ya send me a keychain and a set of rear floor mats if I promise not to post that link again?:)
Why just the rear mats?. You don't have those diamond plate ones in the front, like the ones I saw on .net do you?:D Besides they only come in sets of four.:rolleyes:

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NO, I bought the fronts off of ebay for $20 bucks. I wear my mats out pretty easily and wanted an extra set.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Altim8GA said:
NO, I bought the fronts off of ebay for $20 bucks. I wear my mats out pretty easily and wanted an extra set.
What's your interior color or trim code off you door frame I'll see what I got.

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Charcoal cloth. I'll take a genuine Nissan OEM lint remover as well.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Altim8GA said:
Charcoal cloth. I'll take a genuine Nissan OEM lint remover as well.
I got mats in stock but there new, can't break up a set. That OEM lint remover didn't work so Nissan quit making it.:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mats!

Hardcore said:
I got mats in stock but there new, can't break up a set. That OEM lint remover didn't work so Nissan quit making it.:)
I just bought a 2002 Altima 3.5 5sp. and the mats are looking kind of shabby!! What kind of deal do you have for new OEM charcoal ones??

·
Registered
271 Posts
KISS 1 said:
I just bought a 2002 Altima 3.5 5sp. and the mats are looking kind of shabby!! What kind of deal do you have for new OEM charcoal ones??
Sent you a PM.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Don't forget about us!!! We sell OEM parts at 20% off list and have a massive inventory. Most of our OEM parts are not online yet with all the aftermarket parts we sell, but PM me if you need specific parts and I can add them to the web in no time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Speaking of floor mats guys I've got new OEM mats for Versa Sentra Altima Maxima Rogue Murano Xterra Pathfinder Frontier Armada Titan also I've got center caps you can PM me or email me if anyone's interested [email protected]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts