Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both the header and downpipe are made from T304 Stainless Steel, Downpipe is 2.5 inches.

Header + Downpipe: 10 or more: $360 + shiping for both (Retail is $429 + shipping)

Header is $210 + shipping (Retail is $249 + shipping), 5 or more to go; 10 or more; definate orders can make price even better.

Downpipe is $160 + shipping (Retail is +179 + shipping); 5 or more to go, 10 or more; definate orders will make price better.

If you are local, you can pick it up from the shop and no shipping.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Does they have a version of this midpipe WITHOUT the o2 bung, 02/03-style? I've got an 03 with the sensor already relocated back on the exhaust. and in my exerience those plugs for the bung eventually work themselves out.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Conner said:
Does they have a version of this midpipe WITHOUT the o2 bung, 02/03-style? I've got an 03 with the sensor already relocated back on the exhaust. and in my exerience those plugs for the bung eventually work themselves out.
I believe the HP and MR down pipes have bungs...you could always secure the bung with JB Weld or Loctite if you are worried about it comming loose. I personally can't tell you how prone the plugs are to comming out as I haven't had enough experience first hand.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The group buy IS STILL ON!!!!!!!! A few people including myself have already ordered. You can pay Steve through Paypal or major Credit Cards. The final prices will be 220 for the header and 160 for the downpipe. If you pick it up from the shop, you pay no shipping at all. If you have it shipped, he will only charge you the exact amount it costs to ship which shouldnt be that much. They are located in York, PA. If it would be easier, I am up their rather often and I would be willing to pick up what you get and bring it to Baltimore, MD if it would make it easier for you.

If you want in on this group buy, call this number:
Steve Marlow
Stemar Motorsports
Phone: 717-755-7149

After Steve recieves a few more orders, he will do the first run; and he will do more runs after that pending on the success!

Thanks;

-Zac-

1 - 5 of 5 Posts