Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I thought the post was gonna be moved here, but it was moved to cosmetic mods for some reason. Anywho.. OK, here's the skinny.

Custom body kits for $675, 8-10 pre-orders must be paid in full (shipping is not included, we pay shippment cost once the unit has arrived and it's sent frieght =$150-$275) before construction begins. Takes about 5-7 weeks for fabrication and about a week or so for shippment, depending on where you are.

OK, what do I mean by custom? Well, how about a syder bumper, extreme front with GT-R sides... well, if ya can get 7-9 other people to agree with you and they got the money, then pre-order and get you sh*t in like 2 months! One thing, you all gota have the same year, and the same make...and I believe model, but I'm gona check that again.

This is an on goin thing. It's a california company and their web site is www.bodykits.org check it out if ya want.

What do I want? Well, I was hoping I could get some 93 sentras to join in on a GB. I'm mostly open to what ever... you can msg me, or e-mail me at [email protected] I was thinking something with a big mouth... maybe GTR front any sides with a black widow rear. The rear I can be flexable on, I just need something that can accomidate a duel exhaust.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nismo1997 said:
Im not trying to get on your but, You can buy a GTR kit for 670$ roughtly. I dont think I would pay you that much and still have to wait that long..Cant trusth you as far as i can throw u..
it's not pay ME man.. I'm not even part of that company and I don't want the whole GTR kit. Besides, it still needs to be fitted to the b13 body, which is what they do. I don't want the money. I don't people to come to me with question about that crap if the company messes something up. ALL *I* want is someone to go in with me on a custom kit. I'm not solid on what I really want. well, other then I'm not fond of the extreme sides and drift series in general.

I just wanted to plan something out with other people who are interrested.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
all the people i know with b13's fom what i have seen REALLY like the stillen add-on lip. and IMO that is by far the best looking kit ever made for that car, i dont care if you mix other kits with other kits, stillen is howt. and just so others know what you are talking about (i hate kits and only really know what the GTR looks like for my car, idk anyother kits for my car lol) you should post some pics. because for the b13 unless you search for them you may NEVER see a kit.

·
Soggy GloryHoler
792 Posts
well if your set on this then you might consider the R33 kit that streetweapons had out. Theyre gone now but that would look better IMO than buddy club or exteme or whatever kits. Those ones are just too wild for the b13's clean lines and would make it look hella ghey.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts