Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Group Buy for B13 / B14 / B15 Leather Shift Boots and Ebrake boots:

Examples:

Black with black stitching is standard, although there is *no* extra charge for colored stitching. Check the website for the color chart and available colors
Current retail prices are on the website:

Keep in mind no one else that I know of makes a specific B13 or B14 shift boot (or ebrake boot for that matter) with colored stitching.

I talked to the guys at AGLA (I currently own a high-quality shift boot of theirs) and the *do not* do colored stitching.

SO as far as I know, there is nothing like this on the market for us, yet.

The deadline has been extended a week (see below in orange-red) because Ive been a little busy with work to get the templates shipped out.

I promise an install/deinstall write-up, so , there won't be any problems installing the boots.

Payment info and such are below. Do not send money to me. But you can PM me for questions. Here are the details:

Hi everyone,
this is Keepsake300ZX, I'm the person behind this deal. I've been running my leather boots company for about 3 years now and I've gradually spread my product range from the 90-96Z to RX7s (2nd and 3rd gen), 240SX (S13 and S14), Z31 (all years) and the 2000+ Sentra (B15).

As you know, the B15 shift boot has been available for some time now. It retails at $35 shipped or $40 shipped if you want 4-sided stitching. Quadruple stitching is free of extra charge, you just pay $30 or $40 depending on how many sides are stitched. So the boot in the pic 5 or so posts above is just $40 SHIPPED.

Since the templates are on their way, I'm ready to start taking early orders.

HERE ARE THE PRICES FOR THOSE OF YOU, WHO ARE WILLING TO ORDER NOW AND WAIT 1-2 WEEKS BEFORE THE ITEMS SHIP, which is to say 2-3 weeks before they ARRIVE at your doorstep!

Special pricing for SR20DEForum.com members:
$45 shipped for a set of both shifter and ebrake boots!
$30 shipped for just the shifter boot!
$30 shipped for just the ebrake boot!

You can choose any thread color you want, you can have 2-sided, 4-sided or any other kind of stitching you want, and you can have quadruple stitching like in the pic 5 posts above FREE OF EXTRA CHARGE!!!

Please understand, they will NEVER be this cheap, period! The least I sell a set of boots for is $50 shipped, so this is a real bargain!!

This is applicable to all members of this forum, for B13s, B14s and B15s alike (note that there is no ebrake boot for the B15).

This special offer deadline has been extended to Wednesday, Nov. 20th is the LAST DAY this early order sale is on.
If you don't place your order before or on that day, you will have to wait longer and pay more.

Our PayPal is [email protected], you can also find the PayPal button at our site, http://boots.hypermart.net

Take care everyone and I'll be happy to answer all your questions.
Maciek

See this link for reference:
http://www.sr20deforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29525

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, when you Paypal him, just say youre part of the sr20deforum group buy. Or you could join the forum just for the deal.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now that Im thinking about it, email him.. he knows Im promoting this deal. Just let him know you saw me post it on this forum.

Im sure he will have no problem with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts