Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SpeC-V-fReak said:
http://www.directed.com/security/vi...r_responder.asp

For those that do not know, this is a top of the line 2 way remote start with alarm and a ton of other features......This is pretty much the flagship model...it does not get any better than this.

Here are some specs...

2-Way Remote Start and Security System
The first FCC-legal 2-Way Remote with 66-Bit Clone-Safe Code-Hopping (never uses the same freq.)
Full featured vehicle protection and starts your engine with the push of a button
Confirms all commands with easy-to-understand icons with text
Alerts you to security system alarm events by beeping or vibrating when the system is triggered
Lets you keep track of vehicle status
State-of-the-Art Remote Transceiver with Responder Technology:

Optimum Range and Reliability
Bright, Easy-to-Read LCD Screen
Vibrate Mode
23 Different Icon/Text Message
Super bright blue LED light
Belt clip for remote
Remote Start* Features:
Remote Start Convenience
Safety Shut Down
Timer Mode
Complete Engine Monitoring
Anti-Grind
Engine Checking
High-Capacity Relay Satellite
Tach/Voltage Checking
Security Features:
High-Output Mini Neo Siren
Failsafe® Starter Kill
Forced Passive Arming
Active/Passive Arming
Progressive Door Trigger
DoubleGuard® Shock Sensor
Clone-Safe® Super Code Hopping 266 Codes
Nuisance Prevention® Circuitry (NPC)
LED Status Indicator
Ignition Controlled Door Locks
Soft Chirp
Secondary Warning Zone
Remote Controlled Valet® Mode
Bitwriter® Compatible
Parking Light Flash
Clone-Safe

I was working with one vendor (long story short) and he would not cut me a deal on shipping, so I told him to get bent.
I did find another vendor though...they are a little bit more.

I know questions on install will come up so I can answer some of them here.
*If you are good with electronics and have installed or wired something before, installing this will be easy.
*If you THINK you might be able to install it on your own...you should have no trouble after I provide a full blown write up with pix.
*If you are clueless expect to pay someone between $100 and $200 to install this depending on your area.....

*For you turbo guys this has a built in turbo timer.....
*For those with the chipped key (some spec'v) you will need an additional module to get the remote start to work ($40)
*You CAN install this on a car with a manual transmission but it is not recommended :wink:

PRICE: $229 if paying with MO.....$236 if paying with paypal (sorry guys)
This is the shipped to your door price....

Minimum buyers: 10

When it ends: Lets shoot for the end of this month....at the confirmation of 10 buyers the GB will be closed and you will have a week to make your payment.

1)me
2)n8innev
3)n8innev(Girlfriend)
4)n8innev(Friend)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
found this group buy on thevboard.. those that want a good alarm this is it ! dont miss out !

·
World Rally Blue Sentra
354 Posts
bump... i would jump in if i already haven't had this very same alarm... quality viper product! warning dont drop the remote cause my display is already messed up from a 3 ft drop =(

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
i love this alarm but i would like to mention that in order to get warranty you will need to get it installed by the dealer. The product also comes with money back which means if your car is stolen and recover or not they will give you like $1000 or something like that.
Just wanted to mention that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That is true HOWEVER.
Buy this from a dealer...then have it installed by a dealer...you are probably talking about $700 at least for everything.
On top of that, its only for a year, and viper is VERY picky about claims on that stuff.....
BTW I am the one running that GB.

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
my first viper alarm (before this one) with install cost me 350
MY remote just broke and i just dropped it off at the dealer and he got me a new one, thats one of the good things about buying from the dealer

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you got the 791XV installed at an authorized dealer (alarm cost included) you must have robbed the place.... :cool:
Just any viper alarm is not THIS alarm. This is the flagship model. Viper alarms sell for as cheap as $99 at Best Buy.'

EDIT:::Oh I see...yeah good deal on the new remote...those are expensive....

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
SuRgiCal said:
If you got the 791XV installed at an authorized dealer (alarm cost included) you must have robbed the place.... :cool:
Just any viper alarm is not THIS alarm. This is the flagship model. Viper alarms sell for as cheap as $99 at Best Buy.'

EDIT:::Oh I see...yeah good deal on the new remote...those are expensive....
yes i know , ive had 690 before this one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts