Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Wannabe Mod
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone have the white gauges from import intelligence for the 93 xe w/o tach? They look like this:

I need to know how hard it is to install gauges and what process it involves. I also like the blue glo needles:

I have no idea how to install those! Toolapcfan knows that I have never wired anything up until last week when I installed blue LED windshield washers. Do any of you have the import intelligence white HVAC controls:

Is that just a white sticker for $10? This will be a drastic change to my interior
Thanks

·
Wannabe Mod
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Toolapcfan

Do you have any pics of your old XE or your SE-R. What mods did you do to them?

N

·
0 Posts
There come with great instructions... The gauges are easy to install. Just take your time doing..... As for the intelliglows I'll put it this way.... If you can do a car sterio than you can most likely do the needle as well.... Like I said just be patient and take your time.....

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey. Those Import Intelligence overlays are easy to install. I did them in my car myself for the gauges and the HVAC control. I'm not to sure on the glow needles though. I could tell you how to make the LEDs for the needles to glow. But to install them, I got no idea. They say you have to drill a small hole behind the needle and install the led there. In my opinon, its to risky. If you mess it up, then you have to my a whole new cluster or some indiglo guages off of ebay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts