Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know I am probably gonna catch flack for this but here goes. I absolutely hate the color of the gauges in the spec v. Red is such a pain to look at. I got rid of a 2000 Jetta for my 02 Spec V. I was so used to those blue gauges, plus i think that blue would look much better in my Spec beacuse the car is blue. Anyways, I was wonderin if anyone knew where I could get the blue indiglo gauges for the Spec or, preferably the reverse indiglo gauges. Hit me up.

·
Registered
871 Posts
that we'll have to wait on... I've been contacting companies directly letting them know that there are people out there waiting to buy products for the spec v and SE-R...

so far a few have been pretty responsive; H&R was nice about springs, AEM explaind their reasoning in why they have no plans to develop pullys, Apex-i has not gotten back to me yet... Ask and you never know what you'll findout. As for who you ask, you got me... i got indiglow gauges before they were cool, and those guys went out of bussiness i think (that was like 97/98)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts