Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://209.87.151.155/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=EGHC9600EA-S7

WHEN ARE THESE GAUGES GOING TO COME OUT FOR OUR CARS~!! THIS LOOKS MAAAAAAAAAAAD NICE~! MAYBE I SHOULD DECIDE ON A CIVIC CLUSTER SWAP?

BY THE WAY, ANY 96 SENTRA PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO DID THE CLUSTER SWAP? MY TACH DON'T WORK STILL, DON'T KNOW WHICH WIRE TO CONNECT, I FOUND THE WIRE BUT I THINK THE GAUGE WIRE IS WRONG, COULD BE THE WIRE POSSIBLY? WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?

·
Registered
339 Posts
MY TACH DON'T WORK STILL, DON'T KNOW WHICH WIRE TO CONNECT, I FOUND THE WIRE BUT I THINK THE GAUGE WIRE IS WRONG, COULD BE THE WIRE POSSIBLY? WHAT YOU GUYS THINK? [/B]
Factory wiring very seldom goes bad. The tach is probablyl what is bad. So, unless the wire itself is melted, corroded (I think that's how it's spelled), or just got cut somewhere...I seriously doubt that your wiring is bad. :D

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright, i just tried again with an 18 gauge wire, and when i was connecting it, i accidentally touched the metal casing of my radio and i saw the needle moved, so i highly doubt it was my tach, but i'm really not sure which wire it is. The page that 1997GA16DE has given, it says a blue/orange/silver wire. As i recall that would be blue wire with orange stripe and silver dots. I found that wire, but nothing seems to be working. Also in the diagram it shows that it might be cut. Am i supposed to cut it? I just used a wire coupler, or maybe it's just a totally different wire from a 1997 Sentra? Any suggestions dudes?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts