Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have a 95 200SX, and I'm going to put in an oil pressure and volts gauges. I was looking for a pod, but my local performance store guys said they have no listing for a 200SX. I did a search and found out that a pod for a 90 - 96 300ZX TT will fit.

Just want to make sure that this is correct (from all of you that have pods installed on the A pilar.)

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
well i dont have a gauge pod installed because i want the full gauge pillar on my sentra but i know they do have them on
http://www.gaugepods.com for your 200sx. What im wondering is if the pilllar pods from a 200sx will fit my sentra, i have my doubts though. If not what about the pillar gauges from a 91-94 sentra, will they fit??

M

·
0 Posts
from gaugepods.com the 200SX/Sentra pod will fit 95-97 200s and 95-99 sentras......or it is 98 sentras....well whichever the B14 sentras ended...but itll fit.....and no the 300ZX one will not...well at least without modification to it or your pillar.

M

·
0 Posts
ok i knew it was somewhere around there......oh well i like my 200 better anyway

hehehehe

M

·
0 Posts
hey its a personal opinion.......remember they are like assholes.....everyones got one and they all stink!!!........ its a matter of opinion

Q

·
0 Posts
Brainstorm said:
Hi all,

I have a 95 200SX, and I'm going to put in an oil pressure and volts gauges. I was looking for a pod, but my local performance store guys said they have no listing for a 200SX. I did a search and found out that a pod for a 90 - 96 300ZX TT will fit.

Just want to make sure that this is correct (from all of you that have pods installed on the A pilar.)
Lo-Tek, Inc. has them for 91-94 Sentra. They should fit. I had to use a heat gun to soften it so it would fit snug. I have 2 gauge pod, an oil pressure and voltmeter gauges. Looks slick, I will try to get pictures on this site. So you and others can see it. Also you can use Auto meter A-pillar pod for 90-96 300ZX.

QinSac

M

·
0 Posts
Why not just install the one Lo-Tek makes for the 95-98 B14s instead of modifying another one?? or did you miss that??

It is a 3 gauge pod but just get another gauge to install....better then modifying one and not having it fit right!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the info. Do you guys know if gaugepod.com ships to Canada? I emailed them, but don't know how fast they are with their emai turnaround.

Also, what are good gauges to get?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
autometer makes really really good gauges and so does check point accessories

1 - 16 of 16 Posts