Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I just got home from buying a 97 Maxima. I used to have a 97 Sentra, but the engine mysteriously went out at only 103,000 miles. I miss my B14, and I had lost all faith in Nissan, but I'm giving them one more try. Anyhow, I did some mods on my old B14, including reverse indiglos. I just want to change the bulbs that light up the instrument cluster. How many bulbs do I need, and what's the size? I searched high and low for the answers, but there's not a lot of info for the 4th gen Max.

·
Whoa...
2,073 Posts
dfalcon02 said:
but there's not a lot of info for the 4th gen Max.
umm, those maximas are one of the most popular... i changed a couple lights on mine, just pull the dash, the bulbs stick out the back, i t took me about 20 min from start to finish... you're gonna love the VQ

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BlankgazeX said:
umm, those maximas are one of the most popular... i changed a couple lights on mine, just pull the dash, the bulbs stick out the back, i t took me about 20 min from start to finish... you're gonna love the VQ
Yeah, it's certainly a far cry from the ga16de. I found the specs for the bulbs though. Thanks. :thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts