Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a test subject so to speak in the NC area more toward Raleigh, I can purchase Place Racing Cold airs for cheaper then retail now that I have an account setup with them and I want someone that is already interested in an intake to be my guienie pig. Let me know if your up to it.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to see how well they play out, but I'm not looking to currently fund my own project car, I'm keeping it stock for now, I might decide agianst this, but I thought I'd give someone with a B14 the chance to purchase a place racing intake for dealer pricing in the area so I can test them out and see if I want to carry their product.

G

·
i have a 1998 nissan 200sx se with the GA16 engine. I live like 45 minutes to a half hour from raleigh and would greatly like to participate. Email me with any details. Thanks!

Jeff

·
Registered
236 Posts
omega said:
I want to see how well they play out, but I'm not looking to currently fund my own project car, I'm keeping it stock for now, I might decide agianst this, but I thought I'd give someone with a B14 the chance to purchase a place racing intake for dealer pricing in the area so I can test them out and see if I want to carry their product.
wow. this is the first i've heard of a small calibur business testing a product before deciding to carry it. kudos my good man. you just gained my repect. where's your business? i go to raleigh somewhat often.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We don't have a shop location. What my company does is design and implementation of car stereo and performance, so if I customer comes to me and ask for a "killer stereo install" we work within their budget to design a good system and choose the right components for that particular car, taking into effect all the technical aspects of the car, currently however I am only setup to all implementation or installation rather of car stereo as I am not as proficient in car performance. We are undergoing a process of selecting certain companies for use in our projects and I am looking to weed out some of the less responsive products in terms of HP and look more toward more established or well known performers. Let me know if you or anyone needs any car audio components, I do retail sales on a case by case basis.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I live in Cary and go to school in Raleigh. I've already got a new header, exhaust, and the Hotshot CAI, but if you ever need to test something else, i may be able to help. It's a 95 GXE auto

1 - 7 of 7 Posts