Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Nissan X-TRAIL Enthusiast
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I have been off for a while since my mother-in-law past away on Saturday and the funeral was yesterday.. but I am back.

I finally had the opportunity to drain my X-Trail until the time to Panic light came on the dash... while on the highway.. "Big and Red - Gas Empty Circle).. Lol... anyways... I looked at my mileage that I had for this fillup.. 498K on a full tank of gas.

I would like to know what you have had.. aslo does anyone know how much in reserver there is in the gas tank when this light comes on?

Stephen

·
Registered
59 Posts
That's pretty much the mileage i can get since the winter months. When the yellow warning appers for the gas tank, i can put 50 l.

·
Nissan X-TRAIL Enthusiast
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mileage

Notaire... well that's great to know... that we have the same mileage! Thanks

notaire said:
That's pretty much the mileage i can get since the winter months. When the yellow warning appers for the gas tank, i can put 50 l.

·
XTRAIL-HOLIC
2,228 Posts
my mileage

Steve,

I put in 51L in mine, then travelled 529.4kms (city driving) when the orange warning light came on. I then put 54L in it.

So, my average is 9.9L/100Kms

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sorry to hear about your Mother in Law Schesbh.
As far as mileage, my wife says she is getting over 500 km/tank ,mostly hwy driving to and from work, although there is a lot of traffic.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Warning Light

SCHESBH said:
Hi everyone,

I have been off for a while since my mother-in-law past away on Saturday and the funeral was yesterday.. but I am back.

I finally had the opportunity to drain my X-Trail until the time to Panic light came on the dash... while on the highway.. "Big and Red - Gas Empty Circle).. Lol... anyways... I looked at my mileage that I had for this fillup.. 498K on a full tank of gas.

I would like to know what you have had.. aslo does anyone know how much in reserver there is in the gas tank when this light comes on?

Stephen
Hi Stephen

Today my low gas level warning light came on. I drove about 5 km and then put in 52 litres so there was still about 8 litres left in the tank.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts