Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Big waste of money. If it worked that well (or at all), automotive companies would already use it on their cars.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...one good point for sure.... if it works everybody should be using it by now... then why waste money making something that doesn't work? i have seen these gas things all over Costa Rica as well on TV... maybe the only place on earth where people buy that crap... :D

G

·
wow, increases HP, Torque reduces emissions & decreases fuel consumption by 23%... *sniff* ohhh that smells good..... *sniff* almost .... *sniff* oh yep, that's it.. too good to be true :p
Tommy

G

·
you guys don't know nothing about these special liquids, i put like 5 at a time, and my car is running like new, going up to 40 mpg, i dynoed it and came up with 150hp, to each wheel.

·
West Coast *******
1,127 Posts
mr_nemesis2003 said:
you guys don't know nothing about these special liquids, i put like 5 at a time, and my car is running like new, going up to 40 mpg, i dynoed it and came up with 150hp, to each wheel.
You're not serious, are you?

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
mr_nemesis2003 said:
LOL... you'll give newbies the idea that they actually work!

G

·
Yo, I added this one liquid that added 115 horses to my car!! It's called gas. See, without it I was runnin 0 horses but put some of that bad boy in there and I'm pushing 115 dawg! :p lol
Tommy

·
100NX2000
346 Posts
mr_nemesis2003 said:
HAHA!:)

G

·
Ok I hate to admit this but when I first started driving back in highschool I actually bought one of thos stupid things. Did absolutely nothing for my car.

" Hello group my name is 96200sxman and I owned a fuel saver "

haha

·
S12 Fanatic
211 Posts
C'mon, you guys can't be serious! That is a quality product! Look at the zip tie! Anything that is held on with a zip tie must be great! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts